- Welcome two new Holmes lab members: Avinash Varadarajan (PhD) and Mitch Skinner (JBrowse.WebHome)!
- "Bioinformatics 2.0"? (nodalpoint.org)
- First fall Lab Meeting, Friday 9/8/2006
- Berkeley Lab Notes
- UC Berkeley fall classes start Monday 8/28/2006...
- Wiki review (Ian Holmes, lab meeting, 4/21/2006):
%SESSION_IF_AUTHENTICATED% * Random Projects2006 is a sketch of project ideas for this year (lab members only) %SESSION_ENDIF%
- AJAX genome browser wiki (4/14/2006)
- Weekly Comp Synth Bio journal club at Potter Street from Monday 4/10/2006
- AJAX genome browser demo (early prototype only, caveats apply): http://genome.biowiki.org; discuss it here: Prototype GBrowse (3/3/06)
- The Babylon Cluster is finally burning hot, rendering Drosophila melanogaster chromosome 4 genomic tiles for an "AJAX-ified" version of the Generic Genome Browser that we are building. (2/7/06)
- We are now part of the Folding At Home distributed computing effort. Because every CPU cycle counts! (2/2/06)
- Babylon Cluster installed with Sun Grid Engine -- ready to crunch some fly DNA! (1/25/06)
- Check out the new navigator button, at top right, for Touch Graph navigation client (1/25/06)