Revision as of 23:42, 1 January 2017 by Move page script (talk | contribs) (Move page script moved page HolmesLab to Holmes Lab: Rename from TWiki to MediaWiki style)
- Address: 381 Stanley Hall, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720-3220.
- Phone: (510) 666 - 2791.
- Holmes lab members
- PhD: Jordi Silvestre Ryan
- Programmer: Eric Yao
- PI: Ian Holmes
- Past members
- Ph.D.: Robert Bradley, Oscar Westesson
- M.Sc.: Yuri Bendana
- Grad students: Avinash Varadarajan
- Grad rotations: Sharon Chao, Jeff Yunes, Michael Souza, Lawrence Uricchio
- Undergrad rotations: Alan Wang, Arvind Vepa, Stephen Cummings, David Tam, Arthur Yu, Patrick Harrigan, Vedran Pogacnik, Kenny Duong, Saman Manesh, Patrick Charoenpong, Gabriel Wu, Robert Wu
- Specialists: Lars Barquist, Andrew Uzilov, Pete Klosterman
- Programmers: Mitch Skinner, Jeremy Lemieux
- Visitors: Andreas Heger, Soren Mork, Jotun Hein, Joe Herman, James Anderson, Adam Novak
- GSIs: Victor Chubukov, Angi Chau, Yuri Bendana, Josh Kittleson, Allison Berke, Mohammad Azimi
- Computational Biology (UCB)
- Bioengineering (UCB/UCSF)
- Biophysics (UCB)
- Computer Science (UCB)
Info for UC Berkeley students
If you are a UC Berkeley undergrad or graduate student, and are interested in doing a rotation with our group to develop algorithms for computational evolutionary genomics and RNA/protein design, contact Ian Holmes.