The Holmes Lab is located in 381 Stanley Hall on the UC Berkeley campus, home of the Department of Bioengineering and to the QB3 California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences.
- Location on campus map (right-hand edge of map square B5, bordering on Gayley Road & University Drive)
- Parking: you're driving into Berkeley? Seriously - BART not an option? OK then:
- Parking is easiest if you have a C permit; these can be obtained from us by prior arrangement, if you're visiting
- The best place to park (with a C permit) is in the Upper Hearst parking structure which is in A5, one map square north (i.e. here)
- Alternatively there are several parking garages in downtown Berkeley
- Photo of Stanley Hall from the campus side (taken March 8, 2007):
-- Ian Holmes - 05 Dec 2007