Difference between revisions of "Lab Meeting"
(Imported from TWiki)
Latest revision as of 23:42, 1 January 2017
Lab meetings are held on Thursdays, from 1-2pm, in 421 Stanley Hall. (With some exceptions.)
(Also shows journal club)
Edit this list to add date, meeting and topic:
- 17 Sep - joint BBOP/HL meeting - 381 Stanley
- 29 Oct - Le Petit Cheval
- 5 Nov - Chris Nasrallah - 421 Stanley
- Short presentation(s) from lab members and/or visitors
- Informal "briefings" on research in various labs
- Discussion of recent literature related to ongoing research (transducers, ancestral reconstruction, evolutionary modeling, AJAX compbio web apps, ...)
The lab meeting includes a weekly rotating presentation/discussion by lab members of their ongoing projects.
- Old Lab Meeting Info