| ||Rotation Project Ideas |
After meeting with Ian today, I've got a few rotation project to work on this semester.
1. Working on protein coding models for xgram and the genome browser.
2. Distributive computation using BOINK.
- This involves aligning known protein coding genes with the fruitfly genome to come up with a training dataset.
3. Finding a suitable blog application
- Divide the xgram batches into small jobs running as an awesome screensaver.
- To serve as a lab notebook
- And to facilitate journal club