Here are a few links to RecommendedGraduateClasses
for this Spring.
Probably too late for most of your Telebears decision processes but oh well.
- Stat 246 with Terry Speed. A highly statistical class covering population genetics, RH mapping and microarrays, as well as sequence analysis
- Math 127 with Bernd Sturmfels, pursuing the mathematical connections of these compbio models in more depth
- MCB 145, Steve Brenner and Mike Eisen's Genomics class.
- BIOE290D: applied compbio and evolution with Kimmen Sjolander
A few other courses of relevance to this class:
- Stat 134, EE 126: Concepts of Probability
- Stat 200A/B: Intro. to Probability and Statistics at an Advanced Level
- Stat 206A/B, EE 226A: Stochastic Processes
- Phys 177: Principles of Molecular Biophysics
- Phys 211: Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics
- CS 174: Combinatorics and Discrete Probability
- Math 220: Methods of Applied Mathematics - indicated teaching style looks interesting! http://math.berkeley.edu/courses_spring2006.html#math220-S1
Copyright © 2008-2013 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback