for the University of California at Berkeley.
- BioE131/231: Introduction to Computational Biology
- Undergrad/introductory class
- Computer programming methods
- Applications in biophysics, bioinformatics & systems biology
- BioE241: Probabilistic Modeling, Genomics and Jurassic Park
- Graduate/advanced level class
- Statistical algorithms for ancestral sequence reconstruction, phylogenetics, sequence analysis, systems biology & metagenomics
Copyright © 2008-2013 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback