Free software for computational biology.
Sequence analysis software projects hosted on this site
Biowiki is the primary documentation site for the following software...
Probabilistic sequence modeling
- Perl scripts for bouncing around various flatfile formats:
- GffTools (GFF format: genome features)
- StockholmTools (Stockholm format: annotated multiple alignment databases)
Other recommended bioinformatics software
Here are some software tools I use frequently (IanHolmes
Sequence alignment & homology search
Collaborative media software
- TWiki - an open source, hackable Perl wiki engine
- WordPress - open source blogware
- Scoop and Drupal are also highly-rated by many, though I have not used them (except as a client) - IH
All software developed in the Holmes lab is released under an open source license.
Except where another license is explicitly specified, this should be taken to be the
GNU Public License
Copyright © 2008-2013 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback