Rotation Project Ideas
After meeting with Ian today, I've got a few rotation project to work on this semester.
1. Working on protein coding models for xgram and the genome browser.
- This involves aligning known protein coding genes with the fruitfly genome to come up with a training dataset.
2. Distributive computation using BOINK.
- Divide the xgram batches into small jobs running as an awesome screensaver.
3. Finding a suitable blog application
- To serve as a lab notebook
- And to facilitate journal club
Copyright © 2008-2013 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback