Handel: an evolutionary model-based StatisticalAlignment package.
Related programs in DART...
Getting in touch...
- Main program:
- handalign - program to sample multiple alignments, phylogenies, and parameters. Currently the main supported program in the Handel package. See HandAlign transducer for a depiction of the underlying model.
- Utility programs:
- Older programs in the package:
- tkfemit - program to sample multiple alignments from the prior implied by the TKF91 model and a given phylogenetic tree
- tkfdistance - program to estimate distance matrices using the TKF91 model
- tkfalign - MCMC phylogenetic alignment package using TKF91